The firm of Fitzgerald & Walker was formed by Gerald F. Fitzgerald, Sr. and Fred Walker in 1930, and began its long tenure as a premiere firm in the field of general corporate and tax litigation. Gerald F. Fitzgerald, Jr. joined the firm in 1962. George P. Dakmak joined the firm in 1978 bringing his extensive bankruptcy and corporate reorganization expertise. Robert A. Peurach joined the firm in 1984 bringing his business and litigation expertise to the firm.
In 1992 the firm’s name was changed to Fitzgerald & Dakmak, P.C. In 2006, Gerald F. Fitzgerald retired from the firm. The firm’s name was then changed to Dakmak Peurach, P.C.